-Graduated from Davenport Central.
-Attended Scott Community College.
Previous lines of work:
-Painted with one of my best friends for a year and a half.
-Kid's Pastor and Youth Pastor with my husband.
-Worked at a Daycare out of high school.
-I was saved as a young child at the edge of my couch with my mother leading me in prayer. As a 5th grader, I just knew I was going to hell after I attended a Heavens Gates and Hells Flames play in the ’90s and I ran down to the front altar every night saying, “JESUS SAVE ME!” My relationship with Jesus has always been a constant and ever-growing relationship. I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life.
List some fun facts about yourself:
– I can pinch with my toes!
– I love photography.
– I like to scare people.
Best advice you were ever given:
– Leave it better than you found it...applies to things AND people.
A most embarrassing moment:
-Daniel and I had been dating for about a year and we were at my parent's house hanging out in the garage. I had asked for a piggyback ride and as we were walking I started to slip so I asked him to bump me up. Well, when he did, I released a noticeably loud sound that any lady should not let slip! Safe to say from that moment on it’s been a healthy part of our relationship!
People might be surprised to know about you.
– I’m not an extrovert.
– I don’t like clowns or puppets (Shocking with me being a Children’s Pastor)!
Hangout with one person from the Bible who would it be and why:
– Moses! Could you imagine hearing the accounts of all the miracles first hand!
What book are you currently reading?
– Wife In Pursuit: 31 Daily Challenges for loving your husband well.
What advice would you give your teenage self?
– Go for it! Don’t be afraid! So what if you fail, it’s a lesson learned on how to do it better the next time around. I missed out on a lot of amazing opportunities because I let the fear of failing get in the way.