Superintendent of Quad Cities Christian School
Bachelor's degree in Biblical and Theological Studies
2. Previous lines of work
Teenmania's Acquire the Fire, Teenmania’s Global Expeditions, Executive Pastor, Full-Time missionary to South Africa
3. Salvation experience
In high school, I was invited to youth group, in youth group we had small group breakouts and I felt connected. From my involvement in a small group, I learned how real Jesus was and what it meant to have a personal relationship with Jesus. From that moment on I put my trust, my faith, my hope in Jesus Christ. I now know that I will never be the same. Christ is alive in me and I will change the world for Jesus Christ. I am the hands and feet of the creator. I follow the way.
4. List some fun facts about you.
I am adventurous; I have been skydiving, bungee jumping and have been known to do some crazy things.
5. Best advice you were ever given.Live the Dream, don’t let life pass by without living to your fullest extent.
6. A most embarrassing moment.
I am sure I have had a few, I usually divert and make them funny!
7. People might be surprised to know about you.
I have a 4 boys
8. Hangout with one person from the Bible who would it be and why. (other than Jesus because we would all like to do that.)
Paul, his journey from Saul to Paul seems mind-blowing. Then to really grasp in real life how He had such a transformation that impact his whole life. He seems pretty adventurous, he had incredible opportunities to travel the world and see many people come to know Jesus. What an incredible example of evangelism.
9. What book are you currently reading?
Small Town Jesus, Necessary Endings
10. What advice would you give your teenage self?
Find the Dream that God put inside of you and live it out. Press into God and walk out what He says, take a risk. Don’t let the world dictate who you are to be or what is right, follow the word of God.